This is me.
And why Like The Cast Of A Fellini Movie?
Because it connects two film directors whom I’m both very fond of: Woody Allen and Federico Fellini. In what respect? Please take notice of the following movie quote, deriving from Woody’s film Manhattan (1979):
Isaac Davis: “It’s an interesting group of people, your friends are.”
Mary Wilke: “I know.”
Isaac Davis: “Like the cast of a Fellini movie.”
Yours truly within the online communities
For the Dutch-speaking chaps among you:
And yeah, I like wordclouds (thanks to Wordle.net).
- I don’t like to receive static shocks from metal door grips and my dish washer.
- There’s a difference between “it’s so and so” and “I find it so and so” – quot homines, tot sententiae!
- When you’re in a movie theatre, watch closely for the message: “Send us a text message if someone’s texting and it bothers you”.
- The dubbing of movies – WHY, people, why?!
- I like conspiracy theories. But I do not necessarily believe them.
- I like even numbers.
- I can watch the stars for hours.
- Where would I be without a bike?
- I hate to wear a tie. I have to compensate it by wearing silly underwear. (Really.)
- The United States are fascinating. Which is not only a compliment.
- Someone has convinced me that rolls of toilet paper should be hanged with the loose strap of paper away from the wall. Okay.
- It’s a good thing to be a little autistic.
- I hate it when people go: “Ooh, that’s a brilliant movie, especially if you’re high on drugs“. Come on, dushbag. That’s NOT what a movie’s made for.
- I really like foamy soap. :)
- I love weird and long words in all languages.
- I hate escalators and elevators. Both of them.
- I have probably more neuroses than the aforementioned. I will update this list as we go along :)
This Is Who I Once Was…